What Blenders Do Jamba Juice Use? 3 Option To Choose
Jamba Juice is one of the famous global juice shops for its quality. If you are looking to start up yourself with a similar juice store chain, you might be wondering about “what blenders do Jamba juice use?”. Our article below introduces you to 3 popular grinder models that this restaurant chain uses.
What blenders do Jamba juice use?
1. Philips HR2157 / 92 600W (2L) ice blender
The Philips HR2157 / 92 600W (2L) ice blender is a product of Philips, model HR2157 / 92, with a capacity of 2 liters.
- The Philips HR2157 / 92 blender can crush ice 20% faster with the blades integrated with ProBlend5 technology to puree the ice in seconds for a smooth, aromatic, and nutritious smoothie. The mill is practically unbreakable, scratch-free, and washable in the dishwasher.
- Powerful 600W motor and various settings to grind a wide range of speeds, not only for blending your favorite fruits but also for cutting soft ingredients like herbs, peppers, and onions. The meat with the handy included mini mill.
- The mill is made of Tritan copolyester resin and is practically unbreakable in practice. The jar does not cause unpleasant odors and does not discolor, giving you a delicious smoothie and environmentally friendly.
- All detachable parts can be cleaned in the dishwasher, saving you time cleaning.
2. Blendtec Stealth 875 blender
The Blendtec Stealth 875 blender is one of the best blenders for juicing of the Blendtec brand model SMKANB-4000, with a capacity of 4 liters.
- There is a luxurious and modern design and black tones, increasing the aesthetics of the used space. The machine body is made of ultra-durable stainless steel, has good bearing capacity, is resistant to oxygen and corrosion, and helps the machine operate effectively and for a long time.
- The blender is equipped with 2 blades made of stainless steel, the blade for grinding and the blade for grinding and cutting. The special and sharp blade structure helps to quickly puree foods such as fruits, vegetables, hard foods, ice, extremely convenient.
- Blendtec Stealth 875 genuine blender, which can be a Vitamix alternative, is equipped with 3 grinding speeds and acceleration function suitable for different fruits and foods. You can choose strong speed for thick, hard, chewy, and light-speed foods for soft fruits like avocado, mango, strawberry.
- The product combines 650W of powerful power to help you quickly get the whole family smoothies.
- Products with a capacity of up to 4 liters help you comfortably grind the whole family with less effort and time. You can also use the machine to grind large quantities of pumpkin, corn, soybeans and process cold drinks. Homemade and natural beverages always bring high nutrition to everyone’s health.
- The Blendtec Stealth 875 blender has 2 safety lock systems; only when the jar and lid are in the correct joint will the machine operate.
- Non-slip stand design ensures smooth, vibration-free operation.
- Material is easy to clean and clean after use.
3. Blendtec EZ 600 blender
- Blendtec EZ 600 industrial blender can make all kinds of Smoothies, cafes, Milkshakes. With a large 4 inch blade combined with a 3.0HP motor, the EZ blender can do all the tough jobs easily in less time.
- This best blender for juicing has pre-programmed functions for such beverages as Smoothie, Cafe, or Milkshakes; each finished product produces the same quality, so you don’t have to worry about the quality of every glass of water.
- All Blendtec grinders are manufactured based on the toughest requirements of the world’s top bars. Each feature – from top to bottom – is designed to minimize all the costs and time incurred when using the machine.
- Built-in custom grinding functions with levels from Small, Medium, and Large and an auto-muting function simplifying user operations, now anyone can use the EZ This 600.
- If your business requires glasses of consistent quality, the solution is to simplify the grinding cycles into a single grind mode; EZ 600 is designed to guarantee your best quality. The machine is also programmed with special cycles, including smoothie, coffee, or milkshake, to meet the highest requirements of different beverage recipes.
- Now using EZ 600 couldn’t get any simpler. Small, Medium and Large features are pre-set to simplify work for users with just a few simple instructions. Each cycle is automatically mutable, and the Pulse button allows you to grind a little more until you are satisfied.
- Blendtec mill is made from synthetic material with BPA-free, so it is completely “safe” for all people (BPA is an industrial chemical commonly used to make hard plastics, in common items like water bottles, baby bottles – but the FDA has found this substance to have an unpredictable effect on the brain, prostate, especially babies – so in 2011 the European Union Europe has enforced a ban on the use of BPA in baby bottles).
Of course, Jamba juice also uses pretty much any other high quality blender that we have covered in another article. Check it out for details!
The machine is capable of grinding ice well
To serve customers’ needs, you need to choose a coffee shop blender capable of grinding ice to quickly support the preparation process. Do not use machines with small capacity and not capable of grinding ice; when using the puree of hard ingredients, there is a risk of the blade being broken or chipped.
After a period of use, the coffee blender for the coffee shop is very easy to fail due to the high intensity and continuous operation. You will lose some money for regular maintenance and repair compared with the original cost.
So you do not need to save only a small portion of the cost, but choose the line of blender for the coffee shop is not suitable.
Choose a blender with a large capacity
If you are looking to buy your small-capacity cafe blender, these machines will not be able to puree the ingredients needed in large quantities at once.
Through the operation of the machine, you can see a lot of technical errors that will lead to: the blade is stuck, the machine is in operation, the mill is stopped in the middle, you have to use the specialized mill depending on the of each material.
This will make it extremely difficult for the bar to prepare the restaurant and spend a huge amount of time if your restaurant has a great demand, especially if you are looking to create something different from the restaurant brand to other stores.
Consumption and saving power
When choosing to buy a blender for a coffee shop, you need to choose a blender with the ability to consume less power and still bring high efficiency. If you choose a model with this feature, you will save quite a bit of monthly expenditure for the store on electricity consumption. You need to learn carefully about the types of coffee blenders to achieve optimal business goals and save you a lot of money.
The voltage used for most of the genuine industrial blender will be used at a voltage of 220Wm with products using a voltage of 110W, usually distributed by small portable units. However, the most important thing is whether the product quality is consistent with the quality and work needs you are aiming for.
Multi-function blender, with many features
If you want to choose a versatile machine, you need to choose a machine that can not only make coffee but also know how to use it to make smoothies. That can be used to process various drinks such as ice-blended smoothies, coffee grinds, fruit juices, ice creams. This blender is often very versatile and helps you diversify the menu. To refresh customers’ tastes, save a lot of time to use it to do other things. At the same time, you can limit the cost of the store when you do not need to invest in other preparation equipment, causing redundancy to use a lot.
Choose the best coffee blender for the cafe
Most of the business people of beverage and coffee shops choose an industrial blender to facilitate the business and sales process.
The professional blender line is a specialized blender used for shops with a very large capacity. This is a product line of grinders that can puree raw materials, used in many ways in the beverage business with outstanding advantages such as wet food grinding, dry food grinding, grinding ice cubes, grinding coffee, grinding raw fruits.
However, you need to find out carefully before choosing the industrial blender for the coffee shop. It is necessary to choose machines with sharp blades and large-capacity machines. When operating, the finished products will be produced with smooth quality and faster time, meeting the criteria of a coffee too fast and quality.
What is the difference between Vitamix and Blendtec?
Both machines have different advantages. Of course, these advantages will cater to the specific needs of that job.
Blendtec blender is capable of grinding more and forming food powder. To do this, its blade has a fairly large design and a certain curvature. The Blendtec blender mainly lets you crush rocks or hard foods like nuts and bones.
In contrast, Vitamix has more sharp and sharp blades. This is to make the slicing more convenient. Therefore, it will take less time than Blendtec to crush the vegetables.
With the criteria set out in accordance with the users and the purpose when choosing to buy, you will be able to choose how to buy the most suitable coffee blender. Hope this article has provided you with useful information about what blenders are used by Jamba juice so you can have yourself a right choice when buying an industrial blender to serve your business needs. of the store.